Author Topic: RELEASE: New Path Chapter 1  (Read 5713 times)

Offline Ferret

• A very hungry Fiona.
Re: RELEASE: New Path Chapter 1
I'm really enjoying the campaign, but I just got to mission 16 Interference and I have a game breaking bug.

Spoiler:
The "silent mode" wont initialise. I'm hitting 1 as hard as I can. On numpad too and it's just not doing anything, all the while Command is having a go at me. I've ensured it's unbound to anything else but still nothing. Tried rolling my face across the keyboard and nothing works. Any ideas? I'm just running through Knossos with FSO 21.4.0-RC3

That's strange. I was unable to reproduce this behavior, neither with RC3 nor RC4. In all cases I tried, the game reacted as expected. It would seem that there must be some sort of configuration thing on your side. But since the key is unbound, as you say, I have no idea at the moment what that could be. Maybe someone else with more knowledge of the inner workings of the engine has a clue...

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
It's probably because the key is unbound that it's not working.  Try binding it to "(Multiplayer) Message All".

Offline Ferret

• A very hungry Fiona.
It's probably because the key is unbound that it's not working.  Try binding it to "(Multiplayer) Message All".

That actually worked. Thanks! I have no idea how it got unbound in the first place.