Author Topic: Skyboxes are not working  (Read 6406 times)

Skyboxes are not working
Why are the skyboxes not working for me?

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Skyboxes are not working
Which missions?

Skyboxes are not working
No skyboxes appear in any of the missions.  Do I need to run 3.6.9?  Do I need to have test and exposition files in the same directory?  Are there files i don't have?

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Skyboxes are not working
No skyboxes appear in any of the missions.  Do I need to run 3.6.9?  Do I need to have test and exposition files in the same directory?  Are there files i don't have?

You sure? Try running terraintest.fs2, with only the exposition files and the table files.

Skyboxes are not working

You sure? Try running terraintest.fs2, with only the exposition files and the table files.

That mission I get a brown ground with a road,. some tanks, and a base.  on skytest I get a orangish sky.  But i don't get any sky or terrain in the exposition missions as you posted in the pics above.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Skyboxes are not working

That mission I get a brown ground with a road,. some tanks, and a base.  on skytest I get a orangish sky.  But i don't get any sky or terrain in the exposition missions as you posted in the pics above.

In terrain test was there a blue sky of any sort? On skytest, that's pretty much what I got, too. And have you tried mission 7? That one I know for a fact has a skybox in it.

Skyboxes are not working

In terrain test was there a blue sky of any sort? On skytest, that's pretty much what I got, too. And have you tried mission 7? That one I know for a fact has a skybox in it.

I do get the skybox on mission 7, so i guess i didnt try that one earlier.  i guess the boxes were never put into the other missions.  thanks

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Skyboxes are not working
I had the same thing with skyboxes on some of my missions too ( but for other mods ). The reason: in background menu, I clicked the CLOSE icon ( the X on top right of the screen ), instead of pressing ENTER after I typed in the skybox.