Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Archive

[RELEASE]CRF Excalibur

(1/3) > >>

AndrewofDoom:
So I had talked with Spoon a bit about Enzo03's about a week ago after remembering his work. I got in touch with him and he gave me all the models he worked on (his work is Here. Spoon was interested so I gave the models to him. Lo and behold he's busy, so I decided I should take some load off of him and make stuff for him. This one of them. So, while I've been stumped with what to do with the Knight, I decided to be productive still and texture some ships. Here's what happened:

Model and UVs by Enzo03 with textures done by me.

The Excalibur, from what I've been told, is a CRF heavy fighter much like the Caliburn. It ended up being a little smaller than the Caliburn though, so it might just be a little more maneuverable, faster, but less durable. Just like everything else that the CRF seems to make on their own.

Download. Comes with no tables, mainly since Spoon will be playing as he calls it "spreadsheet commander" with it anyway if he ends up using it. He'd do a better job than I would anyway, since I have no knowledge of how the balance is like with nuWoD. :P

Enzo03:
In my typical monotone, I say: hooraaaay.

bigchunk1:
The Caliburn was my favorite ship in WOD. This ship looks more capable and quite iconic.

I also wish I could texture like that.  :P

Dragon:
You borrowed some Steve-O's textures, I see. :) I'd recognize those panel covers anywhere.

AndrewofDoom:

--- Quote from: Dragon on March 30, 2014, 02:49:40 pm ---You borrowed some Steve-O's textures, I see. :) I'd recognize those
panel covers anywhere.

--- End quote ---

No, I didn't. I used what texture base Spoon uses and that he gave to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version