Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

Reviews and Feedback thread Episode 1 & 2

<< < (19/20) > >>

Assassin714:

--- Quote from: Spoon on March 31, 2019, 07:12:35 pm ---turning the VN parts into hours long reading.
--- End quote ---

Please never do this...  :eek2:

zediiiii:
This is a quick line to say thanks for such a great game. 6DOF games on hard difficulties are my favorite, and this one was just wonderful! I love the kinetic vs energy weapon system that allows quick tactical decisions on who to hit and with what. I love the charming graphics and banter. I love the controls and the gliding and the quick AI and the.... GREAT STUFF!

Spoon:

--- Quote from: zediiiii on April 10, 2019, 10:20:15 pm ---This is a quick line to say thanks for such a great game. 6DOF games on hard difficulties are my favorite, and this one was just wonderful! I love the kinetic vs energy weapon system that allows quick tactical decisions on who to hit and with what. I love the charming graphics and banter. I love the controls and the gliding and the quick AI and the.... GREAT STUFF!

--- End quote ---
Always appreciated when people leave a message like this  :yes:

Autohummer:
Thank you for all the effort you put into this, it has been one heck of a ride and a gem of a game. The revamp adds a lot of depth and fleshes out the original a lot more. Unfortunately, I am progressing slowly in the story due to real life concerns, so I will report in more detail after I have finished the whole story.

Right now I am trying to fight a certain girl in the same way I fought a certain grandpa in another game and found out the hard way that space and atmospheric combat are two different things. A little question here: I know the dialogue does, but do missions content branch out based on what you did in the previous missions? I have a nagging feeling that a certain daredevil action I performed in the previous mission may have inadvertently changed/increased the difficulty of the next.

EDIT: Encountered a bug. Spoiler: aforementioned girl flees beyond the aft half of her ship, chasing her leads to Dawn escaping instead. Dawn
<<Come back here! You coward!>>
Spoiler:We really need the ability to have multiple save slots/explore multiple parallel universes. On one hand I want to capture the aforementioned girl just to see what happens, on the other I want to RKTL her to hell for all the trouble she gave me.

Spoon:

There is no real mission branching, there is one optional mission that you can opt to skip (Helping out the Ostfront), so you're never going to miss out on missions completely. But there are definitely certain decisions that carry consequences later down the line. Ophelia's status being one of them.

What you encountered is not necessarily a bug, just kind of really unlucky on your end! Going back through the cave entrance leads to Dawn retreating from the fight, but in all our testing, we've never ever witnessed Ophelia running away through that hole specifically. So we never accounted for that happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version