Community Projects > Translations

Translation Overview

<< < (2/2)

Novachen:
After nearly two years i've updated this list once again.

Unfortunately the Website with some of the spanish translations is offline since a few months. But that is not even enough, as my personal backups i had of them, are also unavailable right now.

As far as i get them back, i will upload them and create a mirror.

Toranks:
Hello! I am willing to correct Spanish translations based on old translations, but I do not have access to them. Please, as soon as you recover the backup, mirror the Spanish translations of Babylon Project, which is the one that interests me the most.

Toranks:
Good news. A member of the dlan clan found the translation and I'm already importing the text into the latest version of TBP. I can now get to work with this.

On the other hand, Diaspora does NOT have a Spanish translation despite what the topic says, since French is in the files, but not Spanish. Anyway, theoretically it was just the menus, so not much has been lost. I don't think it translates Diaspora completely, but maybe some important things on the menu. The problem is that I don't know how to put it in Spanish. I have left the question in its corresponding forum.

In the case of TBP, I will upload the translation to Knossos as a mod when I finish overwriting the English translation, but with support for accents and ñ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version