Author Topic: RELEASE - Shrouding the Light: Origins  (Read 13008 times)

Offline Blaise Russel

• Campaign King
    • http://mysite.freeserve.com/sbre/index.html
RELEASE - Shrouding the Light: Origins
They're being hosted by Sectorgame now, 'cause I ran out of webspace on my Wanadoo account and Hunter is a very nice person, nice enough to host the bigger files for me.

The link on my site appears to be working for me... although I may have forgotten about direct links to the download elsewhere. Uh...

Sorry to bump a thread, but I'm desperate.

I cannot locate lightspeed's background nebulae anywhere (They are no longer on his website), and they are required to play 'Shrouding the Light', in addition to looking really snazzy. I'm assuming most people already have the nebula background sets, but I've been out of the HLP loop for a long time, and I missed em.
Can anyone help me out? Is there a site that I missed, or can someone post them for me?
"Do you plunder?"
"I have been known to plunder..."
"I refer ye t' darkstar one, one o' th' newer big budget spacers - it's lack o' variety were bein' insultin', an' th' mechanics weren't polished at all.  Every time a title like wot comes out, it pushes th' return o' th' space shooter genre further down th' sea." - Talk like a pirate day '09
"Hope for the best, expect the worst." -Heinlein

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
You can find them mirrored on the first page of THIS thread.  BR likes 'em so much he redid Derelict to be able to use them too.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Thank you, you're a saint.
"Do you plunder?"
"I have been known to plunder..."
"I refer ye t' darkstar one, one o' th' newer big budget spacers - it's lack o' variety were bein' insultin', an' th' mechanics weren't polished at all.  Every time a title like wot comes out, it pushes th' return o' th' space shooter genre further down th' sea." - Talk like a pirate day '09
"Hope for the best, expect the worst." -Heinlein

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
-C

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
damn, what I get is this "We're sorry, but the page you requested cannot be found."

Is there a mirror out there? I want to play :D
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
They've been moved to sectorgame now.  Grab them from THIS page.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
-C

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Originally posted by Trivial Psychic
They've been moved to sectorgame now.  Grab them from THIS page.

//downloading. Thanks!
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis