Author Topic: Ditch the political ads  (Read 10054 times)

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: Ditch the political ads
They can't help it that there's over 1mb worth of ad servers

But yeah, I do see some of the problems it's probably been causing me, so I guess it's time to retire the ol' supertrick finally.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Actually, if you've had that HOSTS file around since the K-Lite days, you're probably way overdue for a Windows reinstallation anyway. :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Yeah, I keep thinking that, but it's such a pain.  And every time there's some little thing that's ticking me off so much I want to redo it, I get it fixed just before I'm on the brink of reformatting and then decide it's not worht it now.  I even went through a mobo swap without reformatting, that impressed me.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Vretsu

It's far, far too late. Your political ads have already brainwashed me.

Vote Mckaine! Surrender is NOT an option!  :mad:

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
dont you see that the political crap is here because thats what google ad spiders found here. a bunch of forumites engaged in useless political debate. im not suprised one bit that they are there. but seriously all im getting is john mccain. is any one else running in this election? well no, according to google. :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
According to google this thread is related to Permaculture in Ireland.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Dysko

According to Google this thread is related also to military aircraft pictures.

Oh, wait...

:D
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Desert Tyrant

• Meh.
A complaint for the sake of complaining.
No wonder why you got banned from dreamhost.

Offline Vretsu

A complaint for the sake of complaining.
No wonder why you got banned from dreamhost.

Non sequiter alert!  :wtf:

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
quick@ change the track of discussion! im getting ads for pirate sites!