Author Topic: Good FS Screenshots or Pics  (Read 4719 times)

Good FS Screenshots or Pics

Originally posted by Setekh:
Oh yeah, that was me... sorry...  

I got sick of them, eventually. Infinite waves suck.  

Infinite?

Terran Gauntlet  

Wait a minute Setekh.  35 Trebuchets and 19 Stilletos???!!!  What were you flying, a cruiser???  

------------------
The universe is a big place and an even bigger mystery.
ICQ-117983680
Webmaster SubSpace Zero
Author of A Day in the Life of a Space Pirate
If you have a picture or mod you want hosted, just email me at        [email protected]        and I can post it on SubSpace Zero.  We've got unlimited space(well, nearly :) )

Originally posted by Ace:
I've been guilty with a lot of AI .tbl tweaking, such as Shivans now slide and such in tBE.  

Also, on difficult missions, Twilight has one pretty hectic fights without too many ships involved, I also plan on a lot of "tactical engagements" that will require heavy thinking. (pretty much puzzles)

could you send my a copy of those AI BTLs?

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

Originally posted by sandwich:
Most (not all, but most) of the "difficult" missions until now have been of the "swarm-them-till-they-give-up!" variety. I hope to include as many new ways of making a mission difficult as I can think of.  

sorry, but I rally hate that...
SCREW CANON!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by Setekh:
Infinite waves suck.  

That they do; they weren't infinite. Just annoying.  

------------------
America, stand assured that Israel truly understands what you are going through.

"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions

Originally posted by sandwich:
That they do; they weren't infinite. Just annoying.  

Yeah... AI... morning stars... *grumble grumble*  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator

LOL, the AI rules with the Morning Stars.  

hehe, yes they are really good with those things. I have also found them to be quite skillful with Maxims and, to a lesser extent, Piranhas.  

BTW I have a lot of interesting screenshots; let me see if I can fliter out some of the better ones and post links here.

[This message has been edited by CP5670 (edited 11-25-2001).]

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Here are a few I found in my screenshot archive:
 http://members.home.com/cp5670/screen11.jpg
http://members.home.com/cp5670/screen42.jpg
http://members.home.com/cp5670/screen54.jpg

I'll upload a few more if you want.

[This message has been edited by CP5670 (edited 11-27-2001).]

Oooooooooo, I like that second one, and that Cruiser is getting toothpicked to death  

------------------
The universe is a big place and an even bigger mystery.
ICQ-117983680
Webmaster SubSpace Zero
Author of A Day in the Life of a Space Pirate
If you have a picture or mod you want hosted, just email me at        [email protected]        and I can post it on SubSpace Zero.  We've got unlimited space(well, nearly :) )

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Whoa, cool shots, CP.  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.