Author Topic: HTL Angel?  (Read 17209 times)

Offline lefkos

• your Hardstyle music producer

Well, sorry to *****, but the credits for the cockpit should go to me, they just put it in there. I like Woomeister and all, but it freaken pisses me off to see how many models of mine are in Inferno, and how many people credit him or his staff, when I was the one who did them :hopping:
That's because no-one seems to bother reading credit lists...
[/quote]
well i do..
really sometimes if i know  the original creators i wanna learn from them i really wanna learn from the creator of the warlock super carrier !! :cool:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 01:48:21 pm by lefkos »
Music is an expression of our inner creativity.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Both versions of the Warlock carrier were made by Aldo.

Offline lefkos

Both versions of the Warlock carrier were made by Aldo.
i didnt knew there were 2 versions?
do you mean a lowpoly and highpoly :D!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 03:48:51 pm by lefkos »

Offline Solatar

Pretty sure there are two versions of the Angel texture. One that's white looking and one that matches the Valkyrie. Might that have something to do with it?

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
The brighter version of the valkyrie map is also from me, iirc.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Not the one used on either of the INFA versions, but the original Angel maps was the one you produced, but it was from the low res map pf the Valkyrie.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
I didn't use the high res maps from FS1? how come :confused:
Ah well, never mind, I don't care anyway.

Anyway S-99 is right, it could use a redesign, not because what he said (they're spaceships, who gives a **** about aerodynamics? :doubt: ) but because yeah, it's not very inspired.
SCREW CANON!

Offline ShivanSpS

Well, sorry to *****, but the credits for the cockpit should go to me, they just put it in there. I like Woomeister and all, but it freaken pisses me off to see how many models of mine are in Inferno, and how many people credit him or his staff, when I was the one who did them :hopping:

Well, ok is just a mistake eh... i already fixed it :P

Offline ShivanSpS

oh i have changed the uploaded angel.vp... i noticed that the old one dont have an blueglow.pcx :P

http://files.filefront.com/angelvp/;8009223;;/fileinfo.html

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
The HTL Uglies were released? I thought you just put out screenshots.. are they done, then?
Yeah, but the links in the Zeus thread are down while the FTP isn't working on Sectorgame. Here: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/twisted-infinities-va/MiscStuff/HTL%5FUglies%5FV1.0.rar

Thanks!
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline lefkos

where are the table files? of the uglies?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 09:37:24 am by lefkos »

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
Should be in the rar file there - Uglies-shp.tbm
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities