Author Topic: freding in B5  (Read 1620 times)

ok I have don some freding in the past. I trying to get back into it.
I have a one mission camp tha i have a big problem with. the player ship has no guns at all. :eek2:
I set all guns at be avilable at the start of the camp and in the mission team load out so why is the no guns for me use. what a i missing there. :confused:

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
That's a rather odd one. When you play the mission in the simulator rather than in the ready room do you get weapons?

(That narrows down whether the problem is in the campaign file or the mission itself).
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

simulator ?????

i fix it need to set to all teams at war then guns all came on

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
You need to make the required weapons initially available in the campaign. It's an option in the campaign editor.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

yep i do that it did not work but setting it all teams at work is waht i did not fix it.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Originally posted by tiggeruk
simulator ?????

i fix it need to set to all teams at war then guns all came on

Go to the tech data option and you'll see the Mission Simulator option appear at the side. Click it and then look for your mission in campaign missions rather than single missions. (If it's not there quit and type -allslev in the custom flags box in the launcher).

Run the mission and post to tell us if the weapons work now.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]