Author Topic: some help?  (Read 2149 times)

Offline silverwolf

• whoa...he still pops in
I'm having trouble getting the port mainly because file planet is being stupid nad saying i'm not authorized and i can't find any mirrors for it. can any one provide me links to the main vp and the extra files

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline silverwolf

tryed it already

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Well, all you have to do is sign up for FilePlanet. Just register, it's free, and they don't send you anything. Make sure you search for and pick the free public services, because they try to bombard you with their member pay services all over the place.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline silverwolf

err the thing is I WAS logged in and using the public server

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
so, why couldn't you download the files then?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline silverwolf

because it kept saying i was not authorized when i clicked on the link to get the dl started

well a brand new day i guess i should try again

EDIT: it worked sorta. when i click it it tells me i'm at a forbidden page then it dls it anyways into my temp documents with out showing me a download status box:eek2:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 07:04:42 pm by 921 »

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Are you using a download manager?

If so, don't.  It might screw things up.

Offline silverwolf

well i'm not and from something else i found out i was having a port problem so maybe it will be a tad bit friendly but now i have the files i wanted