Author Topic: n00b quesitons about FS port  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Thilus

n00b quesitons about FS port
Is there a guide anywhere that can tell me simply, how to install the Freespace Port to SCP? I think I must be doing something wrong, because I'm not getting the new bridge graphics, and other things are missing. I can, tho, get the campaign to run through FS2.
Do I just put all the VB files in one directory, or do I need to extract them, or what?
I'm all jazzed up at the idea of playing the FS campaign in SCP, any replies are appreciated :D

Y'know, disreguard this message, I have no recollection of ever sending this message.  Also expect my account not being used by myself again.  It'll be someone else if you see this name being post again.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 12:14:11 pm by 2352 »

Offline Thilus

ah, that would explain it. I've got files here that seemed to be those resources, but they must be something else.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply, you saved me from trying to figure something out that's not even there  =P

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Well, the main hall graphics first all need to be rescaled properly, and then re-positioned in order for them to work in FS2's hi-res mode. That would take a lot of time and hard-drive space in itself. What else was missing, though?

Oh, and Goober, kindly move this thread to the FSPort forum. Thanks.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...