Author Topic: Progress on the SCP version?  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Progress on the SCP version?
Just out of curiousity, how much is left on the SCP version of the FS Port?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
We haven't started it yet.

We only have two people, and we're only working on one thing at a time.  Right now we're concentrating on finishing ST:R.

Offline Nuclear1

Do you guys need any help? Since I'm working on GTI Rebellion, whose tbl files are all the same as the Port's, I'd like to help out in any way I can.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Maybe.  We'll take stock in everything once we've finished FREDding ST:R.