Author Topic: FS2 open?  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Hunne

Hi guys, first of all: this mod/port is great...since i own the german release of FS2, with which i cannot use the music from the download section, i hereby ask for a link to get FS2 open.
Thx.!

Offline Nuclear1

You're kidding right?

Check the Source Code Forum is just above here... there's undoubtedly a link in the top few stickies.

Meanwhile...

:welcome:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Annorax

• Wistful General
    • Steam
Originally posted by Hunne
Hi guys, first of all: this mod/port is great...since i own the german release of FS2, with which i cannot use the music from the download section, i hereby ask for a link to get FS2 open.
Thx.!

Did you even see the SCP forum?

Offline Hunne

oh yeah meanwhile if found them files....:nervous:
and downloaded them just few minutes ago...just have to burn them on a disc an try out at home...
sorry for being stupid;)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Give the guy a break: HOTU has direct links to the Port site, which directly links to the Port forum...it's not THAT bad...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Annorax

• Wistful General
    • Steam
That doesn't excuse the fact that he "hereby asks for a link to" something that's literally two clicks away on the same site.

Hunne: Your eyes and the search function are your friends here. Use them religiously.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Ooh. Aren't we search nazi's... :rolleyes:
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist