Author Topic: Download?  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Luigi30

Gamespy doesn't seem to want me to download anything from their site ever again. Is there a place besides Gamespy where I can download the port?

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
It used to be available from Sectorgame, but I just checked and its all dead links.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
No, not really. Since GS is hosting us they want FilePlanet to have exclusive access to our files. Is there any particular problem you're having?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Luigi30

I can't log into my account. Either I get a paying account or they won't let me download.

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
Just sign up for another free account?
Any fool can pull a trigger...

Offline Luigi30

The signup page is an ad for a paying account.

Offline Luigi30

After clicking through endless ads, buttons, and pages, I finally found the free login page. Yay!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:lol: Congratulations. :)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i registered there and they won't let me use the hi-speed servers. :mad:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Cobra
i registered there and they won't let me use the hi-speed servers. :mad:
Those aren't available unless you're a paid subscriber.