Author Topic: FSPort Missions with FS1 Music  (Read 3898 times)

FSPort Missions with FS1 Music
I decided to edit all the FSPort missions to actually utilise the optional FS1 music downloads...

http://www.rapidsharing.com/913514cf558d9b4d73eb027a52d95bf9

Repackage and distribute in a vp or something if you want, as long as I'm credited (not that I don't trust you or anything :D)

-------------------------------
FSPort Missions with FS1 Music
-------------------------------

Missions edited by SuperCoolAl

Requirements:

FSPort v2.3
warble_fs1.vp
fsport_music.vp

Instructions:

Extract all the missions to the data\missions directory

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: FSPort Missions with FS1 Music
I've been hosting the whole set for at least a few weeks here. :p The more, the merrier, I guess. :)

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
edit:: i am an IDIOT
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 01:20:43 pm by Ghost »
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Cool I got stickified!

I am now a man  :lol:  :yes:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
*snicker*

i was actually going to do this today until i found these theads. :lol:

only problem is, FRED1 couldn't load gamepallete1-01, although i extracted it. *shrugs*
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Meh, I just opened 'em with notepad  :D

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
why do i always look for the hard way? :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

im new to modding fs2. ive got the official release 3.6.7, and i just downloaded the fsport 2.3 and all the stuff to go with it from their website and i have it in the right folder and everything works fine but theres no music. what am i doing wrong? :confused:
3.2 GHz P4
nVidia GeForce 7800
1 gig RAM

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I'd like to state here and now that I am NOT currently offering FSOpen tech support. You'll have to ask Goober.

Once I assemble a working SCP edition of the FSPort with everything I want in it, THEN I'll help you out, and we'll be offering a set of official VPs with a supported build in one easy-to-use package. For now, though, it's all over the place.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Loomy

Once I assemble a working SCP edition of the FSPort with everything I want in it, THEN I'll help you out, and we'll be offering a set of official VPs with a supported build in one easy-to-use package. For now, though, it's all over the place.

How's that going? 8)  ;7  ;7  ;7 :eek2:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Version 3.0 is coming along nicely. :)