Author Topic: problems when i make FSPort  (Read 1705 times)

problems when i make FSPort
hi

what is the gratest difficult if i want make an FS1 to FS2/FS2_open port
i dont know what i should ask first ;)
i want do my own port or but i want make it of an other way
but i want use the knowledge of your port if all developer allow me

to explain all what a want do different is to difficuld for me
because my english is only below average ;)

but i hope u allowed me the use your knowledge all credits will be posted in textfile if i
ever will give it free too download
and if I realy do this i will send it anyone of you to make an beta test ;)

thx

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: problems when i make FSPort
... i didn't understand a word of that.

just be careful this doesn't happen to you, though. ;)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 05:35:25 pm by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
If I understand you correctly, you want to make a campaign with the FSPort.  Am I right?

As long as you give us credit that's perfectly fine.  You'd be better off asking for FRED tips in the Campaigns forum than here though. :)

yes i will write your names to credits because i think i will use some of your gfx pr so
i think i must write mucht names under or better upper my name

i have some questions on an good modder

my first one is

how can i find some reference about mainhall.tbl
i want reimplement the original mainhalls from freespace 1
if i found some highres i will also implement them

but this is only the first question i think there will come much more ;)

thx for help
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 01:52:02 pm by Gast9991 »

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
the thing is, you can't do anything with the mainhall.tbl. believe me, i tried once. didn't work. we need to wait for the SCP dudes to make the mainhall editable. then the FSPort dudes can screw with it and give us the mainhalls we love. (except for the Galatea mainhall, which some people hate, but me likes.)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 02:51:28 pm by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta