Author Topic: A tangent  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
What's the percentage of completion? :)

Will you be using the actual FS1 tables or FS2 tables that mimic the FS1 tables?

[EDIT] And can I voice? :p lol, I'll wait till the roll call.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Port and Silent Threat: Reborn FAQ
What's the percentage of completion? :)

Percentages are meaningless after 99.9%.  They change all the time anyway.

Will you be using the actual FS1 tables or FS2 tables that mimic the FS1 tables?

What do you mean by that?  The table format is the same (with only one exception) in FS1 and FS2.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter

What do you mean by that? The table format is the same (with only one exception) in FS1 and FS2.

The exception being different version of ship data?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
The exception being different version of ship data?

*smacks Cobra*

The exception being the format of the $Trails tag.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I don't go through and memorize the specifics of tables, ya smack happy admin. :p

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I smacked you because your suggestion was completely unrelated to the question.  Format is independent of data.  The data is the same, and the format is the same except for that one detail.

Splitting the thread. :D