Author Topic: Mainhalls and Briefing Icons appear  (Read 2299 times)

Mainhalls and Briefing Icons appear
Everything is installed correctly and the briefing icons worked on Shrouding the Light but that is the only time I got one of those to work. Any Ideas? I have switched to 3.0.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Mainhalls and Briefing Icons appear
Um...

What's the problem then?

Offline bfobar

I think he's saying that he only gets the fs1 port mainhalls and fs1 era briefing icons with the shrouding the light campaigns, and not with the regular freespace port. Not entirely sure though.

Well, I had to install a separate mainhalls.vp I downloaded here to override the ones in the 3.6.8 mediavps, otherwise the fsport ones wouldn't override the default fs2 ones. Of course I'm still trying to figure out all the read order priority stuff myself.

Offline CaptJosh

I got the new mainhalls and I have the 3.6.8 VPs. But I have them in a seperate folder and I used the mod tab to select FSPort. Might be why I got that lockup bug another person mentioned.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

I think he's saying that he only gets the fs1 port mainhalls and fs1 era briefing icons with the shrouding the light campaigns, and not with the regular freespace port. Not entirely sure though.

That is exactly the problem.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Well version 3.0 of the Port uses the FS1 main halls, but it still has the FS2 briefing icons.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
but it DOES add some more, doesn't it? There's a separate icon for the Fenris, Orion... what else is there...
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
The Fenris and Orion ones are substitutes.  The added ones are the Demon, Hades, and Faustus.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Now all you need are ones for all the fighters. :p
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta