Author Topic: CTD when loading mission 14  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Wyrm

CTD when loading mission 14
Well, title pretty much says it.
I get one of the green lights on the loading-screen to activate, then it just drops me out to windows.

I'm using SCP v3.6.7
Otherwise things have been working out just fine.
You're doing a great job with this conversion  :)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: CTD when loading mission 14
I didn't know an old build could play a 3.6.8-era MOD. :D

Try one of the newer 3.6.8 builds, or you could try the 3.6.9 candidate #1. :)

[EDIT] And try using the debug build and see what it spits out. if that doesn't work, post your fs.log.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 11:41:02 am by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Wyrm

Thanks!!!   :D

I thought that 3.6.7 was the latest release.
Oh well, I got 3.6.9 and the new launcher.
Had to dig a bit in the forums and find out that I needed OpenAl to run the new launcher, but after that things started to work out again.

I even got the FS1-music working as a bonus. Something I've been messing a lot with before with no success.

Again, thankyou. LOTS.

(damn, I love forums)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Well, 3.6.7 was the official release. that seems to confuse a lot of people. you're not the only one.

and

:welcome:

don't forget to duck now. ;)

and someone give him the welcoming speech, i don't know it.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Welcome aboard HLP. Plasma rifles are available in the weapons lockers, but only Volition, Administrators, or a hyperintellegent shade of blue can unlock them. If you meet a Shivan in the ductwork, it's probably Carl, give him your lunch and you should be fine. Flamethrowers are available under your seat, but due to the rising cost of oil, and therefore napalm, the napalm has been replaced with holy water.

Was that all of it?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 05:25:49 pm by Mars »