Author Topic: Bug at launch of FS Port campaign  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Zantor

• Zantor Zenodex
    • My LiveJournal: A Zenodexan's Log
Bug at launch of FS Port campaign
I did my first try with the FS Port today, and when I clicked on the ready room, a split second later, I got this illegal function:

Error: Invalid subsystem name.

In sexpression: ( when
   ( has-arrived-delay 6 "Sathanas" )
   ( fire-beam
      "Sathanas"
      "turret01"
      "Psamtik"
   )
   ( fire-beam
      "Sathanas"
      "turret02"
      "Psamtik"
   )
)
(Error appears to be: turret01)
File:J:\src\cvs\fs2_open_3_6_9.final\code\Mission\MissionParse.cpp
Line: 5792
[This filename points to the location of a file on the computer that built this executable]

Call stack:
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

This is regarding an FS2 ship; I don't know why the port would be complaining. I am using windows xp pro sp2, mostly patched, and if any more specs regarding my computer are needed, let me know.
"We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." --Thomas Jefferson

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency... the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property, until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." --Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." --Thomas Jefferson

"Determine never to be idle...It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing." --Thomas Jefferson

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Re: Bug at launch of FS Port campaign
go to campaign room, select the FSPort campaign.  ::)
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.