Author Topic: Star wars media vps  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Topgun

Star wars media vps
hey, I got this idea. how about we make are own media vps? you see what I was thinking of was since we usually make huge textures then scale them down, why not realease different vp packs w\ the release? there will be the main pack with standard textures size 512*512, and the standard effect size to be 256*256, then we could have a high rez pack, standard texture size 1024*1024, and standard effects to be 512*512. and finally we could have super high rez effects and low rez stuff for the people with 64mb graphics cards and 128mb ram. what do you guys think?

Offline aRaven

Re: Star wars media vps
nice idea, but i'd prefer to have the main mod first. everything else is second

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
yes, before we have .vp's we gotta have stuff to put into the .vp's
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline Topgun

yeah, I know, just wanted to tell you guys so when we are that far along, I wont forget.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
I'm hoping that with some intensive LODing and detail boxing, this mod should look amazing and still play well on a fairly low end pc.  But if that doesn't happen I don't see anything wrong with making the super detail stuff an addon.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays