Author Topic: Silent Threat  (Read 8954 times)

Offline Raptor

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Knight Templar
Let me take this post to scream silently how much i hate Silent Threat..

:mad::mad2::mad:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHHH
:mad::mad2::mad:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take it you are referring to the orginal version, not the idea of a redone version.

BTW, Stealth, I have downloaded the FS2_open_3.3, currently runs as well as the orginal version. Haven't seen anything new, but then I'm still using the orginal models and maps (not to mention that I only flew the first mission:nervous: )
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
KT is having some problems; he converted all the MULTIPLAYER ST missions so now he has to rebalance everything. :sigh: On the plus side, weapon icons are coming along quite well.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
KT is having some problems; he converted all the MULTIPLAYER ST missions so now he has to rebalance everything. :sigh: On the plus side, weapon icons are coming along quite well.

you mean he didn't convert the single players like he was supposed to?

well he's a fool then and it serves him right :p j/k KT

it's good in a way, we can release the multiplayer missions at the same time

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
You know what..

Maybe if you actually did your job for the project, you would have noticed after I sent them to you maybe?

:rolleyes:

it's good in a way, we can release the multiplayer missions at the same time

That's what I said, but aparently not.

//watch it kid... you're doing a good job but do'nt push your luck.  my job is not to look at work people have done wrong, that's GE's job.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 11:42:43 am by 594 »
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Raptor

Has anything happened out there?  The last post was on the 2nd of december, last year.

I have heard nothing, no emails, no PM's no new posts. Nothing:(
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Uh.. the Base Silent Threat campaign has been released. Check our site or some other thread.. It's in V2.0

We are currently working on ST Reborn, which will make ST alot funner to play.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Yes, Silent Threat is done. So I didn't dredge up an old thread, I posted a new one with all the fun Port 2 stuff in it.

If you haven't played ST, don't bother... wait for Reborn.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...