Author Topic: Voice?  (Read 3539 times)

Will you be pouting the Voice files up for people who don't have FS1? I think you should its just plane boring playing the main FS1 campagin whithout them.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
I don't know how many megs that would be, but it would be a LOT. If you have FS1, you could just extract the .wavs yourself. But..too big to be downloaded.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Originally posted by Alikchi
I don't know how many megs that would be, but it would be a LOT. If you have FS1, you could just extract the .wavs yourself. But..too big to be downloaded.

Well in that cace could you sned them to me in bits and pieces then? Because I have been able to send 10 meg files beefore, and I can't run FS1 because it runs of a difrent code than my video card and if  you whant to know what kind I have it's a Gfourse 3 Ti 200.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2002, 09:44:29 am by 194 »
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I am not going to post the voice for download, not only because it's so huge, but because it's a bonus for those who have Freespace 1 and can extract it. If you go out and get FS1, really cheap, you get all the voice files and command briefing animations for FS1 and Silent Threat. If you live in the USA, there's a link on my main page to get it.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Originally posted by StarGunner

I can't run FS1 because it runs of a difrent code than my video card and if you whant to know what kind I have it's a Gfourse 3 Ti 200.

I rest my case. It's ok if you don't whant to all I am saying in this post is I cant run FS1 hell I can't run the Demo for it:(

Oh well :sigh:

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
I am not going to post the voice for download, not only because it's so huge, but because it's a bonus for those who have Freespace 1 and can extract it. If you go out and get FS1, really cheap, you get all the voice files and command briefing animations for FS1 and Silent Threat. If you live in the USA, there's a link on my main page to get it.

anyway is Ilegal to put the voices on the web, is because FS1 is not a public domain game, the Port is 100% legal cause is a fan made project that us fan made conveted ships and fan made .Vp file :p
--- none ---

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...