Author Topic: my new project new FS1\FS2  (Read 3553 times)

my new project new FS1\FS2
My first project is almost dune just need some more time.

The project is pouting in some of the FS1 Ships into the main FS2 campigan. Cant have them all, though I will have it dune soon.

GalacticEmperor would it be ok to pout this up for DL? I think it would be so cool to have something neet to get people to play the main FS2 Campigan and as for the other stuff you get whith it you will see it when I be dune.

P.S. this was somthing I have been trying to do for ever and it just hit me whay not let others have the chance to see a Scorpion get shot out of the sky bay a herec Mark II in a nebula.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Uhhhhmmmm... I really don't see the point. You can make a few missions, but I would NOT recommend rewriting the entire FS2 campaign just to throw in a few ships. There are plenty of campaigns in the works that use my port with FS2 ships; look around.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

GE make an exelent tbl joining both games, i will be really ez to replace the fs1 ship for the new ones, GE Exelente job, you rule man
--- none ---

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Uhhhhmmmm... I really don't see the point. You can make a few missions, but I would NOT recommend rewriting the entire FS2 campaign just to throw in a few ships. There are plenty of campaigns in the works that use my port with FS2 ships; look around.

Well ok then Would it be ok if I converted the FS1 campigan Awakenings?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2002, 08:58:17 am by 194 »
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
By all means. I believe someone else said they would do it, however.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

sometimes it does't matter how does it, it matter that is done
--- none ---

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Yeah, but there's no point in two people working on the exact same thing simultaneously. You two should get in contact and do this together.

oooooooooops I forgot to said that, he he :P :P :p
--- none ---

Offline Culando

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
By all means. I believe someone else said they would do it, however.

Yeah, I was planning on doing it. But I have the tendency to be a lazy ass and probably won't get to it for a while. But we can split up the work. I can't do any background work or testing though.

I haven't played FS2 in ages so I don't know if I'll be able to play through the campaign without cheating. =/

Edit:
And also my main computer is busted. That's the only computer I can play the game on, but I can still edit missions on my laptop.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2002, 08:31:18 pm by 212 »
The boy who cried project.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
But you can't test them. Bleh.