Author Topic: FSPort 3.3 Discussion!  (Read 36314 times)

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
The Valkyrie has a hole on the back and some messed up normal maps (maybe?) on the nose.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/HLPHades/FreeSpace%20Shots/screen0146.png?t=1328125793
Back hole in the mesh.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/HLPHades/FreeSpace%20Shots/screen0145.png?t=1328125789
Seam on the nose.

In the fourth (I think?) mission where you capture Omega and the Rasputin, the Rasputin was inside of Omega and could not be shot or damaged until it eventually moved out from inside the mesh.

In mission two, in the asteroid field, I do think some larger, still asteroids (sort of like the ones from BTRL) would help make the mission area look connected to the larger belt around the planet, and some asteroids sitting in the distance to make it look less like a local spam of asteroids.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I assume this was running with MVPs?

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I assume this was running with MVPs?
Indeed it was.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Try playing the fourth mission without the MVPs.  If it works as expected, then that means the paths on the MVP models need to be fixed.