Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The Modding Workshop

Release: Shader Tests 0.2.0

<< < (3/4) > >>

qazwsx:

--- Quote from: den5 on July 21, 2021, 07:41:28 am ---I'm run it on fs2_open_21_0_0_x64_AVX, fs2_open_21_2_0_x64_AVX and Nightly fs2_open_21_3_0_20210718_5318fba07_x64_SSE2

--- End quote ---
I'm chatting to some people on discord. TBP uses custom shaders, so there's a good chance there's a shader conflict causing this to mess up. My guess it's effects/post-f.sdr that's causing the issue, but it's late here, so I'll have to investigate tomorrow

EatThePath:
There shined a shiny demon! (and also some molochs)

This really makes the age of the textures on the tev destroyers all the more painful, though...

den5:

--- Quote from: qazwsx on July 21, 2021, 05:29:15 pm ---I'm chatting to some people on discord. TBP uses custom shaders, so there's a good chance there's a shader conflict causing this to mess up. My guess it's effects/post-f.sdr that's causing the issue, but it's late here, so I'll have to investigate tomorrow

--- End quote ---
Custom shaders, I forgot about them. Removed post-f.sdr and now everything works. Thanks for the help.

qazwsx:
Updated with 2 1/2 new Tonemapping Operators, see OP for details

qazwsx:
Version 0.1.0
Updated exposure correction factors to be equal across tonemappers, this means the same colours/intensities are going into all of the shaders, making comparisons much easier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version