Author Topic: Interesting times...  (Read 9116 times)

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
If You mean how his post is dated "1926"? I noticed that...Does that mean that he's doing the time warp?...
Or does it mean that the number "1926" have some significance to our problem?
 Hmmm...This reminds me of that game on the Bonus disc of the X-Files Season DVD boxset...
If anyone here has played that game they'll notice the similarities...I enjoy games like that
e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit

Offline Topgun

Trust me, I'd love to be on the inside of this thing looking out...but the star is just for being a good little moderator. :p
that's just a cover I bet. He has too many "sources". I think he is sending him PMs.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
...wait, what?  I've never had any access to anything that wasn't available to anyone in here.  The few PMs I did receive from Goober were in response to asking specific questions or making specific comments, which anyone else could have done as well, and I shared any relevant information that was in them.  As people in the HLP IRC channel found out, Goober was very willing to share information (or at least small tidbits of it) if he was asked the right questions.

And no offense to you personally, but considering how late in the game we are, I think it would have done you a whole lot of good to skim through the entire folder backlog to see exactly what we've done and how much we've learned.  It's not as though there are a whole lot of threads in here; it wouldn't take you that long to get through all of them.

Offline Topgun

justkiddin.