Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 847885 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I can't upload anything to this server so your out of luck for now.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I could upload some super-old shots from 2002...

Such as....

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I have new INFA2 shots, but can't do nothing with them. I also can't update the INFA modpacks.

Wow... Hera installations are really gigantic... :eek:

Not having ever actually seen one out of the techroom I never realized....

Ok, the GTI Whitehall is officially second on the "biggest installations I've ever seen" list. :)
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
I don't like the Sabus' appearance at all.

:shaking:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

I could upload some super-old shots from 2002...

So I think it looks better now.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Uh the Sabus isn't in those shots and isn't used anymore anyway.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The Hara is actually bigger than the Gigas, I believe? I heard it was as big as the Gargant itself?

And, Woo, I would really like to play that mission with the Hara and the Sath! I wonder if INF SCP will have something like that... ;7

:shaking:

I think he's saying he doesn't like the Jotun?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Hara is about 42km in one of its axis, so it's slightly bigger the Gargant in that axis, though has far more overall mass.

No you wouldn't really, the mission was just shoving ships down and beam freeing them. So it would be rather rubbish to play.

Well the Jotun was remapped recently, but I wouldn't change the mesh as I like it as it is.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
A bit off topic, but...

If someone good at animating subobjects came and helped Inferno (VA?), would you put doors on all the fighterbays, make the Sath's arms move (like the Lamia), have the Jotun have animated missile ports........ Etc?

* Snail prepares to be denied

No you wouldn't really, the mission was just shoving ships down and beam freeing them. So it would be rather rubbish to play.

I was actually kind of inspired by that shot.... It just gave me an idea about a Chapter 3 plot storyline... :nervous:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
No as it would take several months to do nearly 200 ships and HTL counterparts, and I'm not delaying this any longer than I need to.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

DNS has updated so I can get to the files again now.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
JESUS CHRIST!!! JCD Alecto?!!
Where'd the Jovian Coalition get the Megaera schematics!!?

Well, Tereus and Auriga to the rescue. ;)

Here comes the big question:

When's release slated for?

Also, who is actually still active on staff for Inferno besides yourself?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Release of what? INFA2 will be several months from now as it has more missions than INFA.

Hmm I'd say no-one.

What about INF:A 1? I've checked and rechecked the site, but no download links... :sigh:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The INFA release may be delayed due to the server move as downloads.hard-light.net no longer works and that's were I'm supposed to put it.

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
So that means it's done, right?  All you need is a place to post it then?
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
No, I did mean the Sabus. Jotun's all good and dandy.

Filefront? :doubt: I have a blank account there... =|
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
The INFA release may be delayed due to the server move as downloads.hard-light.net no longer works and that's were I'm supposed to put it.

www.rapidshare.de

Rapidshare sucks, but it's better than nothing.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Ugh I'd rather use Fileplanet than Rapidshare :p

Anyway we've been told what we can do for now to bypass the problem, so I'm hoping it won't be too much of an issue.