Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 578664 times)

Offline watsisname

*snip*

* watsisname whistles
That really puts the size of the thing into perspective!
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
*snip*

* watsisname whistles
That really puts the size of the thing into perspective!
you haven't seen this one:
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
You know you play too much minecraft and freespace when you become sexually arroused awed into silence by seeing the inside of a fenris laid bare like that.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
You know you play too much minecraft and freespace when you become sexually arroused awed into silence by seeing the inside of a fenris laid bare like that.

Its like that in-game too:
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
I think people forget about that side...

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Mostly becuase you can't really see anything unless you can fly.  The only access is at sea level via minecart.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
We could use some sort of elevated track/walkway on that side.  Roof access so that we can see the radar dish would be kewl too.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
WE NEED A YOU TUBE SERVER WALKTROUGH OF OUR ENTIRE EPIC SERVER!!!!!!
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline BritishShivans

• Jolly good supernova
I was thinking of making a missile storage room for the launcher, if KyadCK will let me. I was thinking of making a little mockup of what my idea is when I have the time.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I was thinking of making a missile storage room for the launcher, if KyadCK will let me. I was thinking of making a little mockup of what my idea is when I have the time.

I'd thought of making a working TNT cannon, complete with multiple racks, similar to this video. Unfortunately, qaz seems to have disabled TNT in that region. :p Perhaps for the better, but still - how cool would that be?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
We could use some sort of elevated track/walkway on that side.  Roof access so that we can see the radar dish would be kewl too.

As soon as Qaz lowers Fenris by 20 blocks, I'll set a walkway up.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
D: getting buried

Rawr found a way to fix the messed up biomes in the server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRI5cyC56YI&feature=related

:>

Would reallyyyyyy love to have my base (-171,797) turned from swamp biome into Forest, and trashman probs wants the same for trashmania.
Howevers note the bit about backing up the world first.
(EDIT: See my post on May 7th)

EDIT: Tutorial seems kinda meh...will take a look when I have time for it and see if I can transcribe the gist of it to here so you don't have to endure the average film making. Don't follow the tutorial word for word else you'll change the entire server into Forest biome.
EDITEDIT: Nvm tutorial seems clear enough actually...the text is more important than the stuff he's moving around on his tiny screen.
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken