Author Topic: confed HQ station (jupiter orbit)?  (Read 2644 times)

Offline starlord

confed HQ station (jupiter orbit)?
Hello:

Forgive my simple question, but might anyone here among the WC fans have any info regarding that very particular station that appears in WC3, WC4 and prophecy?

information on it's class for instance might be of use...

has anyone ever attempted to model it? it seems huge so could it be possible?

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Re: confed HQ station (jupiter orbit)?
From what I remember the station realy seams to be around Jupiter or at least a planet that looks very similar. Not sure.
I think we never hear any given class name or type, except that you could very well put it into the size of a "superstation".
From the short screentime we see it and the ships around it I would say that the size/hight of the station is about 4-5km?
It even dwarfs the Vesuvius beside it, not to mention the TCS Lexington we see pretty much in front of the station in one scene.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline starlord

Would it be in the same size rating as a superbase (ella)?

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Don't take model sizes in the model dump for granted.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline starlord

Might scooby have a model in his treasure trove?