Author Topic: Re: Yet another Hades reskin  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Revan227

• by far, the Hades is WAY better than the colossus!
    • Minecraft
Re: Yet another Hades reskin
why do i not see a picture or a link to a picture of this new hades?

(old thread link: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=11610.0)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:43:57 am by Goober5000 »
DIVE, DIVE, DIVE  HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT!

(yes i know how overused this is)

Overly Attached Support Ship: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=86760.0

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Re: Re: Yet another Hades reskin
Because this thread is well over a decade old, that's why. :doubt:

Please don't bump old threads. That warning you get is there for a reason.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Lorric

why do i not see a picture or a link to a picture of this new hades?
The mods don't like you posting in threads where the last post is older than a month, with a few exceptions, such as campaign threads. They'll punish you if you keep doing it.

The procedure if you want to talk about an old thread is to make a new thread and then link to the old one.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Seriously Lorric, if you know the mods don't appreciate people bumping old threads by posting in them, why would you compound Revan's error by doing it yourself and thereby keeping the thread active?
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
All the posts look to be from 9/3... so how did Lorric bump this exactly when he posted the same day as the offender?
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Seriously Lorric, if you know the mods don't appreciate people bumping old threads by posting in them, why would you compound Revan's error by doing it yourself and thereby keeping the thread active?

Lorric was just offering some friendly advice to Revan, which is not a bad thing if we want to make new members feel welcome.  And Black Wolf should have split-locked the thread, so Lorric wasn't at fault for keeping a thread active that was already active.

And now I've added my split to your lock, so we should be all set for going forward...

All the posts look to be from 9/3... so how did Lorric bump this exactly when he posted the same day as the offender?

Except for you, sneaky poster who managed to post before I re-locked the split thread. :p  You should have noticed my edit to Revan's post that linked to the thread this was split from.  Especially considering the thread's subject has "Re:" in it.