Author Topic: :jaw: KEN (supar spoilers... maybe)  (Read 9569 times)

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
:jaw: KEN (supar spoilers... maybe)
I realize it was already mentioned in some thread, but it's another thing to actually see it...

:eek::eek::eek::eek:          :eek2:               :eek2:           :shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:
:eek:               :eek:      :eek2::eek2:        :eek2::eek2:      :shaking:
:eek:               :eek:      :eek2:    :eek2::eek2:    :eek2:      :shaking:
:eek:               :eek:      :eek2:      :eek2:      :eek2:      :shaking:        :shaking::shaking::shaking:
:eek:               :eek:      :eek2:                :eek2:      :shaking:                :shaking:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:         :eek2:                 :eek2:          :shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:

(but why is that S backwards...?)
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Re: :jaw: KEN (supar spoilers... maybe)
It's referring to Bozch of course, the Evil (Good?) Twin of Bosch.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
The backwards "S" refers to a "2," fool.

This clearly foretells the Second Coming of the Booz-ed One. Boozelbub. I mean Bosch. He's also very handy with tools.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
I'm more surprised you made something out of smilies. I've hit a wall trying to do that.
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

My apologies for your unsuccessful attempt to apprehend me, pilots. You would do well to question the wisdom of your leaders. Helm, engage subspace drive.
Delenda Est delenda est.

(Yay gratuitous Latin.)

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
(but why is that S backwards...?)

It's not.  You're upside down.  Notice that every other letter is the same reversed vertically. :P

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Huh, I tried flying to the other side and looking down and it didn't look right though. Guess I just goofed. It was late okay... :nervous:

Hard Light Productions:

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
"I regret your efforts to intercept us have failed, pilots. You would be well advised to question the wisdom of your leaders. For I have become death, destroyer of worlds."

Offline QuakeIV

• test
Freespace 3:  Bosch super shivan smash

Freespace 3:  Bosch super shivan smash

He pilots a Loki and doesn't afraid of anything
Delenda Est delenda est.

(Yay gratuitous Latin.)

:eek::eek::eek::eek:          :eek2:               :eek2:           :shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:
:eek:               :eek:      :eek2::eek2:        :eek2::eek2:      :shaking:
:eek:               :eek:      :eek2:    :eek2::eek2:    :eek2:      :shaking:
:eek:               :eek:      :eek2:      :eek2:      :eek2:      :shaking:        :shaking::shaking::shaking:
:eek:               :eek:      :eek2:                :eek2:      :shaking:                :shaking:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:         :eek2:                 :eek2:          :shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:

You have too much time on your hands. :p

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Except I don't! I just squander it on silly things. :p
I know you're all jealous of my amazing smiley art. It's okay.

So anyways. I know we've worked this out before, but I did some figuring and figured (again) that if Laporte's a young adult during WiH, she could totally have been born either during or a few years before FS2. Which then syncs up nicely with her having nagari acid trips as a child and Bosch getting all YOU WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US by the Shivans, or whatever happened to him. So I guess his job now is to seek out nagari sensitive humans (at least) and convince them to.... kill ants? Red ants and black ants. Who are the ants? It could be so many pairs, so many wars or potential wars. Fed/Tev, Terran/Vasudan, Vish/Shiv...

So then I wonder, are the Shivans really just trying to take us down from the inside? That seems too simple. Maybe they know something about the Vishnans we don't and they're actually trying to help us (what a tweest! (not likely)). Either way, I'm getting worried about how things will turn out. Poor Laporte...

Hard Light Productions:

Offline Drogoth

She's getting what she deserves for working for the UEF.
TC 2 Fan club for Life

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
I hope you all Tev Zod lovers burn, preferably from supernovas. :drevil:

Offline -Norbert-

So defending the country you where born in against an unprovoked attack is making you deserving of seeing your love die a slow and very painfull death by radiation poisening and having someone mess with your head in your opinion?

I hope that was just bravado or spur of the moment rather than a real, well considered opinion or I shudder to think what you'd do with a real criminal....

:nono:

That's it. I'm joining the HoL.

Offline Drogoth

So defending the country you where born in against an unprovoked attack is making you deserving of seeing your love die a slow and very painfull death by radiation poisening and having someone mess with your head in your opinion?

I hope that was just bravado or spur of the moment rather than a real, well considered opinion or I shudder to think what you'd do with a real criminal....

Of course it was a spur of the moment joke Norbert, I'm not a blood thirsty maniac.

I actually have a lot of sympathy for Laporte, and for the UEF in general, but I happen to agree with the security council and their priorities.
TC 2 Fan club for Life

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!

Uh... damn, man. You may have noticed that a lot of BP fans like to casually roleplay supporting one side or the other, while IRL recognizing that it's a very morally gray story and neither side is wholly good or bad.

That said, all you bloodthirsty scumbag tevs need to just gtfo Sol and die. Buntu 4 LyFe!

Hard Light Productions:

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Free Deneb!

:nervous:
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Drogoth

Uh... damn, man. You may have noticed that a lot of BP fans like to casually roleplay supporting one side or the other, while IRL recognizing that it's a very morally gray story and neither side is wholly good or bad.

That said, all you bloodthirsty scumbag tevs need to just gtfo Sol and die. Buntu 4 LyFe!

You wanna go you Buntu hippie?

I'll have you know that not only do I have the might of the GTVA behind me, I also happen to be a Pokemon Master. So you're toast.
TC 2 Fan club for Life