Author Topic: Hi, offering help.  (Read 9483 times)

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo
ok, no prob

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]I don't swear often but I think this calls for an exception:

HOLY ****!!

You guys at XWL won't remember me, I only ever made one or two opts and I never really released them and that was before XWL was formed... Ahh the memories. I used to hang around the forums a lot. :)
If anyone does have a copy of the Calvin and Hobbes 'Spaceman Spiff' fighter that I made I'd love to see it again but I won't hold my breath as it was a looong time ago.

Still it's fantastic to have such a committed bunch as yourselves here at HLP and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with. :nod::yes:
[/color]

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
maeg, what about joining the team;)
so you will be able to give a closer look ;7 :cool: :)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by KARMA
maeg, what about joining the team;)
so you will be able to give a closer look ;7 :cool: :)

"Closer look"??? :wtf: As in what, be able to peek into the private forums or something??? :wtf: :wtf:

:lol:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Well, we're sure that, unlike some admins, Maeg doesn't go snooping around!

:p :wink:
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Black Wolf
Well, we're sure that, unlike some admins, Maeg doesn't go snooping around!

:p :wink:

Meh - there are 2 private forums I check with any regularity - DatDb, because I'm involved with the campaign, and SW, because I want to cater to their every need and want. :p

Yep, I'm a Warsie. Heck, I would have gone to the Two Towers premeire if I had been able to find a Wookie, Vader, or stormtrooper suit. :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]Actually I was considering making the Jedi Starfighter but that was more for my own pleasure than for you guys as I'm aware that you're doing ep. 4 to 6 ships first and foremost.

I have taken a peek into the private forum for SW conversion but that was to see if anyone was working on the A-wing which I'd got a lot of reference for (Beat me to it Karma ;) ). I don't know if that counts as snooping. :)

Anyhow I'm working on a few models at the moment (a bit slowish as always) and I'm dealing with the last few months of my A-levels so until the summer at least I'll have to graciously decline your offer. :nod:
[/color]

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
well, i tried:):) (i was looking to someone to fix the awing while i complete the ties)
anyway maeg, be free to ring the bell whenever you will have time/want to join us;)

Offline Grey Wolf

If you need a model but are too lazy to do it yourself, I'm still lurking here :p
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
i thought you didn't want to continue after xwing, ok, you have won an avatar:)
i already did an awing but it has some clipping probs that i was too lazy to fix:) (the link is in an old post in this public forum), if you want to do something new i'm full of thinks to do, from converting xwa community's opts to making completely new  models...

Offline Grey Wolf

I just got sort of pissed off at the Z-95. I think I may try doing that again, assuming you don't already have one.

EDIT: BTW, would you mind sending me over a copy of the main LOD of the X-Wing? It would make my life a lot easier if I salvage the nose and engines off of it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 03:46:34 pm by 102 »
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by KARMA
i thought you didn't want to continue after xwing, ok, you have won an avatar:)

That he does, as well as a brand new shiny internal pass. :)

Offline tomcat

• Dark Lord of Truespace
Perhaps I could help you. I could do some ship for you. Heck Xwing was my first space sim..still got it somewhere hidden..
Truespace is the path of the Dark Side
-----------------------------------------------
Dark Truespace Master Tomcat

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by tomcat
Perhaps I could help you. I could do some ship for you. Heck Xwing was my first space sim..still got it somewhere hidden..

Oooooh - hey KARMA? You seen this guys TBP stuff? Get him while he's hot! ;)
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline tomcat

• Dark Lord of Truespace
hey..i thought I am undercover...Damn Imperial Counter-Intelligence...
Truespace is the path of the Dark Side
-----------------------------------------------
Dark Truespace Master Tomcat

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
considering that tomcat is surely one of the best artists in the community, well, he is more than welcome:)
sandwich? can you give him internal forum access plz?

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]*Pops in for a look around*
*Notes citizens in need*
*Stands in superhero 'chin up, hands on hips, feet shoulder distance apart*

"I'll help you!"

this post could've been simpler but not half as much fun. :D
[/color]

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Maeglamor
[color=66ff00]*Pops in for a look around*
*Notes citizens in need*
*Stands in superhero 'chin up, hands on hips, feet shoulder distance apart*

"I'll help you!"

this post could've been simpler but not half as much fun. :D
[/color]

Oh gawd. I just got back from watching Daredevil. :rolleyes:

And Maeg, since when do we have [ colour ]  tags in addition to [ color ] ?????????????? :doubt: :ick :lol:

The force is strong with this one.
Talk about a dream team forming.

XWAU here? ( Shut all doors, don't let 'em out!)
If you want to be ready for Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn, then download and play the prologue first.

Here,

http://www.wcsaga.com/downloads/files/download/releases-prologue-setup-exe.html

Then, while waiting for the Darkest dawn, Download Starshatter 4.02

http://www.starshattermods.com/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=214

You 'll understand why once you have.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Sandwich

Oh gawd. I just got back from watching Daredevil. :rolleyes:

And Maeg, since when do we have [ colour ]  tags in addition to [ color ] ?????????????? :doubt: :ick :lol:

[color=66ff00]Do you actually work?!? :lol:
Styxx fixed the 'spelling error' in colour. Those damn practical yanks got rid of all the silent letters in everything. :rolleyes:
[/color]