Author Topic: Possible frigate  (Read 15706 times)

never heard of it, but sure, send me some pics :)
-regards
 Spyder

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Starlord, Fallout3nexus is a massive Fallout 3 mod website. Not related to Nexus: TJI.

Offline starlord

Oh, my mistake! sorry...

FO3 nexus = win, in terms of fallout 3 modding.
-regards
 Spyder

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Hey Guys!  me again, with a frigate which was designed for the game Infinity: The Quest For Earth, but i kinda drifted away from that game, epic lookin game, but just found that they wanted everything done their way, and that there wasnt much freedom for my creativity in it. so i give to you this nameless frigate ( 20k poly count, can easily be reduced ) no texturing or UVmapping currently. also, note that infinity wanted everything to have adaptable weapons with just hard points placed on the ship, so thats what those circles are, i will add weapons to it lol.

Wait.. That's pretty much the cruisers in this mod for SotS: Here

Like, really so
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

@

Like, really so
c

an you direct link me to a pic of one?
-regards
 Spyder

@

Like, really so
c

an you direct link me to a pic of one?
Ta-da!
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

haha , i can indeed see a similarity there
-regards
 Spyder

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

It gets worse - those cruisers are modular, and it's been a long time since I played ACM mod for SotS, but I'm pretty sure there are modules for those cruisers that give it a near identical shape to that one - squared off engine nacelles and so on.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

well i never saw them when i made this, its totally my design xD , but clearly they have good taste
-regards
 Spyder

It gets worse - those cruisers are modular, and it's been a long time since I played ACM mod for SotS, but I'm pretty sure there are modules for those cruisers that give it a near identical shape to that one - squared off engine nacelles and so on.
The AM and Fusion engines and variants are squared-off.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

haha well i swears i didnt see their design till now :)
-regards
 Spyder

Yeah, funny how despite that your ship still looks awesome. :D

As an aside, that modder, Okim, has currently dropped his ACM mod as he's done everything he wanted to with it and is now working on a 40k-inspired mod based loosely on Battlefleet Gothic, which is the fleet battles of the 40k universe.  I can't wait to play as the Tau and spread the Greater Good through copious amounts of torpedoes and strikecraft.

As another aside, TrashMan makes mods for both FS2 and SotS, and he won't even think about doing anything FS-related for SotS. :(

Lol the weak minded tau or no match for the mighty space wolves!!!
-regards
 Spyder

btw i love me some 40k xD
-regards
 Spyder

Well then, I think you can agree with me that the vanilla SolForce ship designs are all MEHTAL BAWXES! in need of some beautification.  At least SolForce has spess Mehrines though thanks to their use of Brawler power armor for some of their infantry.

-regards
 Spyder