Author Topic: Campaign bug?  (Read 1765 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Well the other night I kept dying on the disable the HOL cap mission.  Think it is sm1_09a.   Couldn't figure out what to do and every time I got near the cap to try and disable it it just wiped out my shields with on shot.  Never hit the skip mission option but gave up for the night and escaped out and exited the game.  Went to try and beat it today and low and behold I was on the next mission.  I know how to edit the campaign file to get back to the previous mission but what I don't understand is why it went to the next mission in the first place.  I took special care not to allow it to do so.  This isn't the first time I have heard of this happening.  Don't know if this belongs here on it the source code project forum.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
Hmm thats weird... same thing happened between the initial disable sathanas mission and when the Big C tries to destroy it... it somehow had all 4 main beams active... tore the Big C to shreads! I couldn't destroy more then 1 beam before the Big C was dead. Oro... well good luck! I think its corruption in pilot files... check to see if you can see your squad logo in pilots room... if its just like...

ABCDEFGHI
JKLMNOPQR
STUVWXYZ1
!@#$%^&*
()-_+=[{]}\
|;:'",<.>/?`~

it probably means your pilot file isa bit corrupt... sorry! If that's not an indicator... thats what happened on mine when my pilot file was a bit corrupted.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Pilot and logos comes up just fine.  I think it is just going to the next mission once the flag to bring up the skip option is set.  If you get the skip option and don't take it then exit it thinks you took the skip option. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras