Author Topic: Possible new built in messages  (Read 14640 times)

Offline kkmic

Re: Possible new built in messages
I know that some of them are already implemented. I was wondering about the status of bombing run built in messages
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments will be lost in time... like... tears... in rain. (pause) Time... to die.

wxLauncher 0.9.4 Beta | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I've been toying with the idea of overhauling the entire builtin messages system so that you could choose the messages that would be sent on a ship by ship basis. Until I decide if that is a go-no go I really don't want to touch something like the bombing messages as that would really increase the amount of chatter in a mission.

Bear in mind that the tools exist to allow any competent FREDder to add them manually anyway.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 05:36:46 am by karajorma »
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline kkmic

*kkmic is satisfied
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments will be lost in time... like... tears... in rain. (pause) Time... to die.

wxLauncher 0.9.4 Beta | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments