Author Topic: Pandora's Box  (Read 18146 times)

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Just as a general complaint to the campaign, the NTF seems to use a obscene number of irritating little fighters who can always outrun you, surviving for upwards of 5-6 minutes before finally being shot down.

The lack of powerful guns is another problem (particularly with those annoying little fighters never taking enough damage to die), but that's more a general criticism of the Prom-R than of the campaign setting. I'm gonna try playing with my Prom-R version (a big improvement compared to normal, but still noticeably inferior to the Prom-S) and see if that improves things at all.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 12:53:47 pm by Mad Bomber »
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Erm, I know I said I'd playtest this "soon" but I have been rather distracted as of late... I have however noticed that the Sobek still seems to be hitting the Abydos in that blockade mission (in which you fly an Osiris).

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Erm...the first mission?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Mission 4: Blockade Point
:)