Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wing Commander Saga

Enigma 2666 *work in progress*

<< < (2/39) > >>

starlord:
YAY! it lives again!

also, deathsnake, did you get your models from jasonrockz's collateral damage project?

Deathsnake:
No he did not response :(

But a little update here:
I work over some missions and cutscenes again. So Shadows dead is now in the mission, not in a extra cutscene. A lot of scenes will be now tell in the missions itself ;) And in Niven you fight against cloaking Strakha. I make here it without a done script. They decloaking after you reach the jumppoint. Now the cloaking after 20 % DMG (80, 60, 40, 20) for 5 seconds. Then they attack again until they destroyed. I know that Saga has a script but I now make it one by myself ;) The next is for example Mission 1: You now need to flight throught the asteroid field to reach a NAV Bouy. Then you can activate the autopilot:

The models we need are:

Drayman, Sol Sector Base, Ralari, K'titrakh Mang, Bloodfang MK1, Supply Depot Confed, Targu II, Kilrathi WC1 Fighters, Sivar and Hakaga (SO3) Dorkir and new turrets (from the prologue) on the Confederation, Waterloo, Gilgamesh, Jutland, Hhifra and 6 fighterbays (3 each side) on the Bengal. If somebody can transfer Standoff Models (we have permission) or can replace the old turrets pm me or FekLeyrTarg on CIC or Hard Light Forum.

The Kilrathi Supply Depot is done by FekLeyrTarg. Its just need to convert into Saga and textured and gunned with 6-8 Kilrathi Laser Turret.

Deathsnake:
A fleet is nothing without support!

Thx to CMDBob we now have a Drayman Transporter with Cargo Container. Textures by me ;)

Its unarmed, we need a few turrets on it..
But a problem is there:
The docking points don't work :/

Perhaps someone know what is wrong. Docking points on the drayman or the Container? If we manage to find the prob out we can make another docking point under the ship so we have also the Dilligent ;)

After turret the Drayman, only the 6 fighterbays on the Bengal is missing, to complete the Terran Wing Commander 1 ships ;)

Deathsnake:
One thing was still on my harddrive from the old files from the Saga Team :)

Here now it joins the fleet : The Cutlass

Now the fifth fighter of Wing Commander 1. 30m long, 30m width and 12m height. Armamend are 2 Laser and 2 Mass Driver Cannon and 3 IR, 3 HS and 2 Torpedos. The Raptor 3 IR, 3 HS and 4 Torpedos. The Scimitar, 3 IR and 2 Torpedos. The Cutlass fits between the Scimitar and the Raptor. More weapons, armor  then the Scimitar but less weapons and armor as the Raptor.

Deathsnake:
Update on the Drayman. Still the Container goes in the wrong direction :( Changing the dockingpoints does not work.
Engines now working perfect:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version