Author Topic: FreeSpace The Series  (Read 59247 times)

Sorry for the wait but here you are.... Between The Ashes: Mefistofele. Thanks again everyone for your requests and inputs, I had a blast with this Campaign. I will continue to upload this series and continue showing off my terrible flying ahaha.... Thanks for ya'll support.

After the command Briefing the cutscene starts again.....Sorry didn't see it when editing but doesn't last long. Enjoy

Good work! :nod:

Enjoy Episode 2!

:) :yes: :yes:

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
Looking forward to the next mission, muhahaha.
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299

Nice job again :yes:

Take more :yes: :yes: :yes: 's

:) :yes:

Well I had an issue with my computer were my Hard Drive got completely wiped. So with that being said all my info for Freespace and along with all my footage and other projects are gone and that puts me at the beginning. I will do my best to continue my work and bring back the projects I lost. I appreciated y'all support with liking the videos and subscribing you guys make this all worth it so thanks again I will keep y'all posted.

-NJSP 3002/ TrooperGaming

Damn, that's bad. :(

Apart from that, I told Iain (in charge of HLPs YT channel) to link to your account.

Re: FreeSpace The Series
Im back again. Thanks for your patients!

Good to see you got FS running again :yes: :yes:

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
The music during that cutscene at the end gets a little loud, and I can't hear what the last works said are.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Cool job :yes: :yes: