Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > FreeSpace Conversion

RELEASE: Deneb III

<< < (2/22) > >>

Goober5000:

--- Quote from: Solatar on September 25, 2017, 05:00:40 pm ---Sweet little vignette of a campaign. Like ST:R, this has high-quality classic FreeSpace game play.
--- End quote ---

Thanks. :)

--- Quote from: CT27 on September 25, 2017, 04:24:14 pm ---I tried it but when I started the first mission (I was using FSO 3.8) I didn't have any primaries or secondaries.  There was also no primaries or secondaries in the weapon select screen to put in my ship.  Any suggestions?
--- End quote ---

The first step is always to post your fs2_open.log file.

--- Quote from: Solatar on September 25, 2017, 05:46:05 pm ---Doesn't the latest version of the port come in a folder called "fsport3_5" not "fsport"?
--- End quote ---

The zip is called fsport3_5.7z, but it, like previous releases, is supposed to be extracted into the "fsport" folder.  The Installer is configured that way, but if you did it manually, you may have extracted it to a folder of the same name as the 7z file.

CT27:
I don't know what I did differently, but I just redownloaded Deneb III and it works this time.

Thanks for a great campaign Goober5000. :)

Goober5000:
Glad to hear it!  You're welcome.

CT27:
I ran into a problem on the third and final mission.  The dialogue said the Eva was jumping out, but it didn't even move (and it's engine subsystem was intact).

Here's a log if it helps.

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]

Goober5000:
Thanks.  I suspect its nav subsystem was destroyed; Deneb III has that AI Profiles option set and I forgot to subsys-guardian it for the Eva.  I've uploaded a fixed version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version