Author Topic: (Re)Release: Ridiculous, the Director's Cut! (v1.04 out now)  (Read 14687 times)

Offline Vrets

Re: (Re)Release: Ridiculous, the Director's Cut!
I'm proud to say that I completed "Container Containment" with the full loss of the entire convoy. Not one ship survived my leadership in this mission.

Offline CT27

Ironbeer said there should be a slightly updated version released soon to fix a bug in a mission.

Ironbeer, if you're reading this...maybe just release a patch for that particular mission?  That could save you time vs. trying to put up a whole new version I'd imagine.

Offline IronBeer

• (Witty catchphrase)
    • Minecraft
Ironbeer, if you're reading this...maybe just release a patch for that particular mission?  That could save you time vs. trying to put up a whole new version I'd imagine.
Updated. The "adding the campaign to the installer" process got bogged down somewhere, and I've been quite occupied with work and other IRL issues. Either way, fixed version is available.

I don't know how to do patches, so I updated the download link with an entirely new version anyways.
"I have approximate knowledge of many things."

Ridiculous, the Director's Cut

Starlancer Head Animations - Converted

Offline CT27

Re: (Re)Release: Ridiculous, the Director's Cut! (v1.04 out now)
Thanks.  I just downloaded it this morning.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Alright, so I finally got the chance to play Ridiculous and, well, at some point I managed to do this thanks to IMPPs:

The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Definitly one of the weirder mods out there.  For some reason, the Lucifer in mission 8 explodes properly in the original version, but simply disappears when destroyed in the directors cut