Author Topic: Mass Effect 3: You Invaded the Wong Planet [SPOILERS]  (Read 73278 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Re: Mass Effect 3: You Invaded the Wong Planet [SPOILERS]

I'm the one with the shotgun.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
You abosolutely ADORE personal attacks, dont' you? How civil....

I'm actually quite unfond of them in general, but this is a level at which you start (I count the first in this thread at page two, though not directed at any member of these forums, you wanted until five-sixths of the way down the same page for that), and I regret to inform you that it is not one at which I can be beaten by experience.

This is of course assuming that I discount the personal attack in your signature. "This forum is run by monkeys" I think it is? I recall discussion on the subject before.

Point is, you had to work for this sort of a reaction. It took a consistent pattern of behavior over years before I developed an opinion of you as no longer worth the effort. It wasn't an irreversible process either, you could have pulled out of your tailspin and you still could, honestly, though it would take awhile before the reflexive "oh god, not TrashMan" died down.

I can manage a civil conversation with plenty of people who've derped out pretty hard. Goober and Batts have both managed it at various points. I remember when Polpolion went by the_sizzler and was nearly unbearable. I have immense respect for these people when they're not engaged in acting like ****-flinging monkeys (Polpolion to his credit hasn't shown the slightest indication he's still able to).

It's just you, Trash. Your consistency in being offensive, ignorant, and ignorantly offensive brought you here. Welcome to the bed you have made, enjoy sleeping in it. Or if you don't, do something about it.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
this thread is ****, please lock it

e: have either of you considered that perhaps you take posting in forums a little too seriously

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Agreed. Discussion to be resumed when something interesting happens.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns