Author Topic: Individual Ship VPs for FSPort  (Read 2230 times)

Individual Ship VPs for FSPort
Hey all,

I have finally delved into the world of Freespace Open and I have started with the Main Freespace Campaign in FSPort. I'm really loving it so far and everything is awesome, like the original game but better.

I remember seeing a Let's Play where someone ran through FSPort and all the Capital ships were really high res. While FSPort does a good job buffing out the original ship models so that they look good, they're still the original models. In particular, the Shivan Lucifer still looks like it did in the original retail version and I was wondering if there was a specific VP I could download that would replace the retail Lucifer model with a higher res one that has more of the details you see in cutscenes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Individual Ship VPs for FSPort
What you want are the FS Port Media VPs. You may have already downloaded them in fact. But you need to select them as your active mod (They will automatically select FS1 port as dependency).
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Re: Individual Ship VPs for FSPort
What you want are the FS Port Media VPs. You may have already downloaded them in fact. But you need to select them as your active mod (They will automatically select FS1 port as dependency).

Hmm, now it all makes sense. Thank you!