Author Topic: A Total Remodel  (Read 7465 times)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp

Originally posted by Woomeister:
24 BFred

WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Just for you Shrike  
proof it isn't invincible. 2 wings of Jotun bombers carrying Inferno weaponary. No other vessels involved.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Well..those are jotuns. And those armageddon bombs take out Sathani in one hit, if I remember right o_O
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
95% in 1 hit, and I was the only one carrying them, the AI always die if they use them  

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
1 Armogeddon does 3-5% damage to the Gigas hull but does pratically nothing to the subsystems.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Hum..I wonder how you're going to explain that in the campaign? Only a few made, and the player is the only one authorized to use them?
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Originally posted by Alikchi:
Hum..I wonder how you're going to explain that in the campaign? Only a few made, and the player is the only one authorized to use them?

Alpha 2 can as well. Most of these type of bombs will be used by the Apocalypse.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Only elite pilots may use the bomb, they must be assigned to the Apocalypse or Galatea, and only the Jotun can carry it.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin

proof it isn't invincible. 2 wings of Jotun bombers carrying Inferno weaponary. No other vessels involved.

again.  
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Originally posted by Shrike:
   again.    

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
So what do the other guys get?  If you can pack that kind of firepower into a bomber, do all the Aeoluses have ultra-AAAs and uberflak?  Because the damn well should.  

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
What Aeolus?
The smallest GTVA capship is the Deimos. The standard weaponary still apply in most cases, the Armogeddon bomb is a special case weapon. It is supposed to be used only on the Gigas and other large vessels.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Supposed, eh?

Captain of Deimos: Destroy those Jotuns!
Weapons officer: Sir! A giant warhead the size of a freighter is headed straight at us!
Captain: Uhh..****!

BOOM

- Sarah Vowell

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin

What Aeolus?
The smallest GTVA capship is the Deimos.

Heathen!  Heretic!  Unbeliever!  You turfed the Aeolus!

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
I sort of like what Woomeister is doing..bringing *everything* up a notch, to a bigger scale, like making a new game perhaps  
Although, you could keep Aeolus except..maybe have them cruise around at a high speed..say 45 M/S
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Supposed, eh?

Captain of Deimos: Destroy those Jotuns!
Weapons officer: Sir! A giant warhead the size of a freighter is headed straight at us!
Captain: Uhh..****!

BOOM

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Originally posted by Shrike:
Heathen!  Heretic!  Unbeliever!  You turfed the Aeolus!
Sorry I needed the table space :P

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

I sort of like what Woomeister is doing..bringing *everything* up a notch, to a bigger scale, like making a new game perhaps  
That's why a lot of stuff was replaced. Basically fighters and bombers become more effective than a cruiser, they are backed up by corvettes like the Phobos, which protect larger ships like the Hecate, which are in fleets commanded by Super Destroyers/Super Carriers.  
So everything has its place