Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 581138 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
woooo, giant fleet!

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Wow, they look just like they do on my computer!
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something

Offline watsisname

UPDATED!  Now running 1.2.2! :D :yes:

edit:  Oh God, the mobs, they aren't burning!  Why aren't they burning?!  FFFFFFFFFFFF--
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:15:39 am by watsisname »
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Well that doesn't sound good. :lol:

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Got Minecraft
TheCloven since deathfun doesn't work

I'll be coming onto Qaz's server from here on
And stuff
"No"

Offline tommoex

@trash ME3 is going to be amazing, don't underestimate such a game.
& your right wing is literally finished
good to see I've reclaimed 3rd place from kyad :L its all due to this time I've spent mining for resources and building trashes castle
*Insert a caption here to make yourself seem more interesting

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
@trash ME3 is going to be amazing, don't underestimate such a game.
& your right wing is literally finished
good to see I've reclaimed 3rd place from kyad :L its all due to this time I've spent mining for resources and building trashes castle

I haven't really played in over 3 weeks cause sandwich hasnt been on to work on the Fenris with.  :lol:
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I have a side-job for a gaming company that eats out my spare time. Plus my regular job. Plus a whole list of games I want to play.
That is keepign my Minecraft time down...for now.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

UPDATED!  Now running 1.2.2! :D :yes:

edit:  Oh God, the mobs, they aren't burning!  Why aren't they burning?!  FFFFFFFFFFFF--

Fixed in 1.2.3, or so they say.

I have a side-job for a gaming company that eats out my spare time. Plus my regular job. Plus a whole list of games I want to play.
That is keepign my Minecraft time down...for now.

I'm impressed you actually had time yesterday then, when you assisted me with the further construction of the Fort (Name pending, anyone got a good name for a large castle-like structure that I can use? For some reason I'm bad at it).

Weekend at last, at the least, so will have to see what I'll work on this weekend.

By the way, deathfun, if you need any assistance I'll probably be on some time when you are, so feel free to ask :).
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
Fort (Name pending, anyone got a good name for a large castle-like structure that I can use? For some reason I'm bad at it).
Castle Anthrax? :p
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Outer Heaven?
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
JC's Boogietown?
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I'm starting the (long) process of watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes, so how about Iserlohn Fortress? :D

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
What about "The Intergalactic Pimp HQ of Evil"?

The Force shall free me.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
By the way, deathfun, if you need any assistance I'll probably be on some time when you are, so feel free to ask

I updated to 1.2 so I'll be on once bukkit does too
"No"

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I haven't really played in over 3 weeks cause sandwich hasnt been on to work on the Fenris with.  :lol:

Rorry... :p Got caught up in playing Bastion, which I completed right before going in to reserves on Sunday. Just got out yesterday, so I might hop on for a bit here in a few. :)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline rev_posix

• Administrator
  • I have the password to your shell account...
    • Trials and Tribulations
By the way, deathfun, if you need any assistance I'll probably be on some time when you are, so feel free to ask

I updated to 1.2 so I'll be on once bukkit does too
If you are interested, there are a few ways to go back to the older version that have been mentioned earlier in this thread.  I know I've mentioned one or two. :)
--
POSIX is fine, as is Rev or RP

"Although generally it is considered a no no to disagree with a mod since it's pretty much equivalent to kicking an unpaid janitor in the nuts while he's busy cleaning up somebody elses vomit and then telling them how bad they are at cleaning it up cause you can smell it down the hall." - Dennis, Home Improvement Moderator @ DSL Reports

"wow, some people are thick and clearly can't think for themselves - the solution is to remove warning labels from poisons."

Awesome, It's great to hear people coming with names so far, keep it up, i'll keep track and tell when I've got one I like the most. ;)
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell