Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 580532 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
There's plenty of room left...and there's plenty of people to do stuff wiht and things to see.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Yeah, but the other server is my step-brother and his RL friends, and I don't have the time to waste on two servers at once. :nervous:
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
At least stop by and take a look at the Fenris.  Just promise not to feel up the tour guides. :p

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Yeah, but the other server is my step-brother and his RL friends, and I don't have the time to waste on two servers at once. :nervous:

Life is a waste.

Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Reality is overrated. You have to ask yourself what you really wanna do with your life. Work hard and achieve actual goals in your life, or play video games all day? o_o

Offline watsisname

Life is a waste.
*img*

No wonder, he's using Windows.  :p
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
Well from the looks of it, that ocean starting to be uncovered on dynmap is as large as the entire previously explored area...possibly more.
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft

I'm on three. You have no excuse
"No"

Offline Enzo03

I'm on five.
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
I'm on five.

He's on five
Neither of us have excuses
"No"

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
Just found TerraFirmaCraft.  I don't have the ambition to install it at the moment, but It looks pretty good for those who want a more realistic experience.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

Offline watsisname

Just found TerraFirmaCraft.  I don't have the ambition to install it at the moment, but It looks pretty good for those who want a more realistic experience.

Holy crap that's complicated.  I think I'll give it a try. :)
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft

Tried it, it's a little *too* realistic. I feel like a cave man trying to cobble stuff together with rocks and sticks. Takes ages to get anything substantial, and the systems cannot be automated, everything has to be done manually.

But if you really like clicking and dragging stuff that's the mod for you.

If you want realism + automation, try Better Than Wolves
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/253365-125-better-than-wolves-mod-the-source-of-all-evil-on-the-internet-v362-upd-may-4/

When minecraft 1.3 rolls around, BTW is going to be getting a massive update adding it's largest feature yet that's taken 4 times longer to code than it's previously most advanced feature (platforms)...no one knows what it is yet tho. Despite all the trash talk which I doubt anyone here is following anyway, FlowerChild is one of the most skilled modders on MCF, so any update he's putting that much work into is going to be epic.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:55:59 pm by Grimper »
When Australia burned.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
some downtime on my server, need to reorganise some stuff.

[edit] maintenance done, for anyone who cares, we're back up.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 05:06:03 am by pecenipicek »
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
:\ why not work out some kind of merge with qaz's server? I realise you like your freedom but an empty server is no fun...and qaz isn't too much of a dictator :p
When Australia burned.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken