Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 577955 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
*posts in thread* *scrolls to top for navigation* Oh, hey, you started it.  Well, good idea anyway.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Hehe... Yup, that one's mine, hence the :pimp:. ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Gave you a diamond and na up vote Sandwich. Great idea.

Now, why aren't you rednecks voting up my suggestion? Don't you want to lord over the villagers like a true king/queen?
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
Could we possibly re-enable squids on the server now? It's clear they weren't the root of the mob problem, and empty oceans are getting kinda boring.
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Yeah, I had to share some of my last few ink sacs with my brother to get his sheep farm up and running.  Now I'm down to like five. :p

Someone's probably already seen/attempted this before, but more fun with exploiting game mechanics!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:03:00 pm by Mongoose »

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
Yeah, I had to share some of my last few ink sacs with my brother to get his sheep farm up and running.  Now I'm down to like five. :p

Someone's probably already seen/attempted this before, but more fun with exploiting game mechanics!
Squid re-enabled.
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
ohbtw, we're running 1.2 nao.
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR

Can't reach server :(
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft

I haven't slept in days, I have an 8 page American culture essay due tomorrow morning that I still haven't started and I have half a project for my data structures and algorithms course left to do by the end of the week, and you do this now?  :p

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
(Man I haven't hopped on the server in a week or so.  Screw you Terraria!)

One immediate observation about 1.2.  Apparently Jeb has finally honestly truly really at long last fixed double-door behavior, which is beyond amazing.  However, there seems to be one minor drawback: pretty much every currently-placed double door (and even a few single doors that were set up weird) is now set up all goofy, so you'll have to knock 'em down and set 'em back up again.  Might be a nice idea to keep an eye out and fix any obviously-broken ones you come across.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken