Author Topic: [Split] Interpersonal affairs  (Read 6563 times)

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
Re: [Split] Interpersonal affairs
What the **** are you talking about?

I'm telling you to stop making your points like a dick all the time because you absolutely must be proven right in every discussion, which is exactly what you do every time you open your mouth anywhere.
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
If you can't enter a discussion without launching into personal attacks, please don't.

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
It is manifestly bad that you cannot muster the basic common decency to let people think over your suggestions and claims and not immediately attack them, even if they are objectively wrong in your presence.

I am starting getting the haunting feeling that this hostility and complete lack of any leeway for this fellow modder isn't just by random chance.
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
I can't see anything in this thread would which would qualify as indecent or an attack. I don't even know which 'fellow modder' you're taking about.

If you are so upset by disagreements, please don't participate in them. You'll lose nothing and we can stay focused on the actual topic.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Before you get more angry and make more posts, please consider that this thread has already resolved constructively. Ask yourself what more you want to get out of participating in it, and whether posting more will help you get that.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Lel, I completely forgot that we actually do have individual mod descriptions in respective topics of GehG and TSoP. That makes all the discussion pointess. I highlighted them in case if somebody misses them, or purposely ignore. For example, to start another drama.

...And I see that this place turned into another pit of drama, insults and bull****. So I say E-nough. If anybody is still interested, you can continue your dramas anywhere, but not here. New topics set to contine this drama will straightforward removed. You've been warned.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.