Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221458 times)

Offline Sololop

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Was on. Game froze pretty much at the debrief, and now I'm banned from the server.  :( Awh well. Thats what happens when your connection cuts in and out like mine does...

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Ahh...I'm blitzed from playing too much multi. :D

Here are the screenshots I took of the lobbies as we waited for the games to begin.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 03:02:59 am by Androgeos Exeunt »
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Hi guys, I will be around for my comeback game tonight at 9pm GMT. Finally got FS installed. Can try a few games on 3.6.10 and 3.6.9 too! See u there! So Captain Custard, Shade, Mura, GTSVA, and all the rest of u... watch out!!
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I'll be around for a couple hours. Although I won't be in the lobby the whole time, I'll check it every now and then :D

EDIT: 2 of us now (was 3, but he left.)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 09:45:19 am by dragonsniper »
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
Just played, but they both left due to lag. May be on later tonight.
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
OHH MAN!!! SOO JEALOUS!!!!!
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey can any of u guys help me get over this error:

Help: 'Unable to get proper pixel format for OpenGL W32!'

Topic: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,61461.0.html

Alternatively I can try to install to Linux, but dunno how...

Tried the post by Lobo, ie copied the windows fs directory to linux, but then how the heck do u run the damn thing!

Flint

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
I'll be in and out of the lobby for a while, if anybody wants to join.
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
im in the lobby
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
I guess I'll check.
What's up?

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
hi guys, which build of 3.6.10 do u recommend? / is stable?

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
ok im hosting 3.6.9, come in and play!!

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
ugh i tried.....
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
use the nightly build FLINT!
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
that was fun. I saw some old peoples and met new ones!
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
use the nightly build FLINT!
He's tried. Some sort of OpenGL problem I think.

I'll be in the lobby for a while. Already played a couple of hours, but it's not enough. :D
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Gah!
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
Gah!? :nervous:

In the Lobby waiting.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 09:39:52 pm by dragonsniper »
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I may be online fifteen hours from now.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
played a few games last night with varying success........

a couple of important things ........

if you want to play please get the multimission pack (link in first post of this thread)

if you host please forward ports 7808 and 7117 udp/tcp ( mine bugged last night so hades hosted)

other than that if you run mediavps (because you like the eyecandy) you will get a hacked tables and your stats wont save

use the latest nightly build (this is usually stable)

when finishing a game please dont press escape....... accept and when everyone does it will return this way the host doesnt have to cut the game (less chance of crashing the server)

if you get killed and are on observer mode , watch whats happening you might learn something ( instead of cutting and running)

ps

thanks fubar for the standalone they were very stable last night.... even with ppl cutting and running and hosts using the escape button

(but i had some missing shivan ships to shoot at ... target bracket and reticile but no ship but i think this was in one of the buggy missions ... lions den or... cant remember)

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."